- 600g orange sweet potato, peeled
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1/2 small onion
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 400g canned tuna in oil (drained)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 40g breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- Cut sweet potato into small pieces. cook in sauce pan. Drain, and mash after cooked.
- Spray a small non-stick frying pan lightly with oil. Add onions and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Mix tuna, egg, breadcrumbs, parsley, garlic, onion & sweet potato in a bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Make mixture into patties using your hands. Add flour on a plate. Coat patties in flour mixture, shaking off excess.
- Cook for 4 to 5 minutes each side or until golden and heated through.
If you need help with meal and training plans visit this link https://ryanspiteri.com/meal-training-plans/.