- 80g sliced smoked leg ham
- 60g Kraft higher protein grated cheese (or similar low fat cheese)
- 1x large bread roll
- Artichoke from a jar (if you like)
- Pre-heat over to 180 degrees celsius (350 degrees fahrenheit)
- Cut a hole in the top of the bread roll. Use your hands to take out the bread so its just the shell of the bread roll left over.
- Add cheese, ham, tomato, mushroom, cheese, and more ham.
- Put the Bread roll on a tray and cook in the oven for about 5 minutes.
- Cut open and enjoy.
If you need help with meal and training plans visit this link https://ryanspiteri.com/meal-training-plans/.