- 2 scoops EHPlabs – strawberry oxywhey
- 300g Peters – no added sugar vanilla ice-cream (or similar)
- 100g strawberries
- Cut the ends off the strawberries, add to blender.
- Add the ice-cream and oxywhey to the blender.
- Blend for about 30 seconds.
- Put the mixture back into the original ice-cream tub and put it in the freezer overnight.
- Serve and enjoy.
Macros: 16P / 9C / 3F
Would you like to eat foods like this and still lose fat? Sign up to my 12 week fat loss/shred plan by clicking this link https://ryanspiteri.com/meal-training-plans/.