- 230g pre-cooked basmati rice
- 250g cooked chicken breast
- 75g bacon (fat cut off)
- 110g high protein cheese + 45g mozzarella cheese
- 120g semi dried tomatoes
- 2 whole eggs
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease a 12 hole muffin tin with olive oil.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan pressing the mixture in with the back of a spoon to ensure the density of the muffins.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until muffins are firm to the touch and light golden.
- Stand in pan for 5 minutes. Run a flat-edged knife around edges of cakes. Turn onto a wire rack.
- Allow to cool completely or enjoy warm.
- Place into an airtight container. Refrigerate until ready to eat.
Calories per serve: 83
Macros per serve: 10P/3F/4C
If you need help with nutrition plans or advice about personalized diets, ab workouts, flexible dieting advice, visit the link https://ryanspiteri.com/meal-training-plans/ or email me at [email protected]