- 300ml of low-fat thickened cream
- 1 scoop of 1up Nutrition Coconut Ice-cream Whey Protein 40% OFF discount code: RYAN20
- 1/4 of a cup of light milk
- 1/8 of a cup of stevia
- 1 teaspoon of gelatine powder
- vanilla extract or essence
- Pour milk into a small jug, and stir in the gelatin powder. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, stir together the cream, vanilla and stevia, and set over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil, watching carefully, as the cream will quickly rise to the top of the pan.
- Pour the gelatin and milk into the cream, stirring until completely dissolved.
- Cook for one minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, and allow to cool for 5-10mins
- Once the mixture had cooled add the 1up Nutrition Coconut Ice-cream Whey Protein and stir well to ensure no lumps.
- Pour into three individual ramekin dishes
- Cool the ramekins uncovered at room temperature. When cool, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight before serving.
- Serve with some fresh or frozen berries
Calories per serve: 251
Macros per serve: 13P/19F/7C