- ⅓ cup cashew butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1x teaspoon of baking stevia
- 1x scoop of 1up Nutrition Chocolate Peanut Butter Blast Whey Protein
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 2x scoops of 1up Nutrition Coconut Ice-Cream Whey Protein
- just enough water to make a paste (add a few drops at a time)
- Preheat oven to 160C (320F)
- Mix all cookie ingredients together until well combined and the mixture resembles dough
- Roll or press the dough to flatten (easier to roll between sheets of baking paper).
- Use a cookie cutter to cut 24 circles, and lay them on a baking paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Mix protein with water for the filling
- Turn half of the cookies over, and spread with icing. Top with the other half of the cookies.
Makes 12 cookies
Calories per Cookie : 60
Macros per Cookie : 4F/3C/3P