- 1 scoop 1up Nutrition Coconut Ice-cream Whey Protein
- 4 x slices of white bread
- 2x whole eggs
- 1/4 cup of low fat milk
- A splash of vanilla essence
- Berries for garnish
- Mix egg whites, milk and protein powder together in a small bowl, adding cinnamon to taste.Dip two slices of bread into the mixture.
- Cook on medium heat using a non-stick fry-pan until golden brown on each side.
- Remove from heat, dust with icing sugar (optional) and top with berries or the fruit of your choice (not included in macros).
Calories per serve : 337
Macros : 32C/9F/32P