- 1 cup applesauce
- ⅓ cup cashew butter
- 2x scoops of 1up Nutrition Chocolate Peanut Butter Blast Whey Protein
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon of baking stevia
- a pinch of salt
- ½ a block of extra light cream cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 of a cup of low fat greek yoghurt
- 1x scoop of 1up Nutrition Coconut Ice-Cream Whey Protein
- 1x tablespoon of baking stevia
- ¼ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 160C (325F)
- Mix all of the brownie ingredients until well combined.
- Pour into a silicone loaf tin. Reserve a few spoonfuls of batter to make the fudge swirl (optional) and set aside.
- Mix all of the cheesecake ingredients until well combined.
- Pour the cheesecake batter over the brownie batter.
- Spoon the remaining brownie batter on top, and swirl with the back of a knife.
- Bake for 25 minutes, and check to see if firm. If not, check every 5 minutes and remove from oven when firm. Do not overbake.
- Let cool, and enjoy!
- Store in the refrigerator.
Calories per serve : 127
Macros per serve : 7F/7C/9P