- 40g EHPlabs Delicious Chocolate OxyWhey
- 100g dates
- 150g crushed nuts (can use any but I used mixed nuts)
- 50g of melted olive oil spread
- 50g of cocoa powder
- 20ml sugar-free maple syrup
- 40g (1/2 cup) EHPlabs Vanilla OxyWhey
- 60g Natural peanut butter
- 15g honey
- 15ml water (may need more)
- 20g dark chocolate
- 10g coconut flour
Method for the brownie:
- In a blender, blend the nuts until they are almost in a paste, then add the dates, protein, sugar-free maple syrup and cacao.
- Add in the melted olive oil spread. Once the mixture is totally blended together transfer it evenly into a mini cupcake tin.
- Place the mixture in the freezer for half an hour until the cookie dough part is ready.
Method for the cookie dough:
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly until it forms a dough like consistency (if needed add more water a few drops at a time)
- Place a spoonful of the cookie dough onto of the brownie mixture and smooth over.
- Place them in the freezer again until it has set enough to remove from the tin without breaking.
Makes about 30
Macros per serve: 4P / 5C / 5F