- 2x Barley wraps (for the base)
- 1 tablespoon Tandoori sauce
- 2 tablespoons Chobani Greek yogurt
- 150g chicken breast (raw weight)
- Danish feta cheese
- Spinach & Rocket leaves
- Preheat oven to 180 degress
- Cut up chicken into small squares and cook in fry pan with 25g tandoori sauce.
- Blend yogurt and tandoori sauce and spread evenly on a barley wrap
- Add Chicken, Capsicum, mushroom, Feta cheese, and spinach & Rocket leaves.
- Bake in oven for 5-10minutes
- Remove from oven, cut into 4 triangles. Enjoy
Serves: 2 Pizza's
Calories per serve: 202
Macronutrient split: 22P / 6F / 15C