- 380g chicken breast (raw weight)
- 60g 97% fat free leg ham shaved
- 30g quick oats
- 60g kraft higher protein cheese
- 3 cherry tomatos
- 100g egg plant
- 60g tomato paste
- basil leaves
- 20ml almond milk
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees C.
- Blend oats to powder to use as crumbs and then put the oats on a plate.
- Add egg, almond milk, salt, pepper and chicken stock powder into a bowl.
- Coat the chicken breast in the egg and then the oats and cook in the oven for approx 30 minutes.
- Layer (in order) the tomato paste, basil leaves, ham, egg plant, tomato & cheese onto the cooked chicken.
- Return to the oven to cook for a further 15 minutes. Serve and Enjoy!
Calories per serve: 284
Macronutrient split: 43P / 13C / 6F