- 1x pack of Gingernut cookies
- 1x 250g block of extra light Cream Cheese
- 2x scoops of 1up Nutrition Coconut Ice-Cream Whey Protein
- 1/2 a teaspoon of powdered ginger
- 30g of melted white chocolate
- Place the cookies in a zip-lock bag and use a rolling pin to crush them.
- In a large bowl combine the crushed cookies, extra light cream cheese, 1up Nutrition Whey Protein and powdered ginger.
- Mix thoroughly until well combined and then place covered in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Using your hands, roll the mixture into even bite-sized balls and place on a wire rack.
- Drizzle the white chocolate over the protein balls and place in the fridge again until the chocolate has set.
- Wait until the chocolate has set and Enjoy!
Makes approximately 20 Protein Truffles (depending on size)
Calories Per Truffle : 80
Macros : 7C/4F/4P