- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup LSA (Linseed, Sunflower and Almond) meal
- 1 cup EHPlabs Chocolate OxyWhey
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- a pinch of himalayan pink salt
- a few drops of mint extract or essence
- 1/4 cup sugar-free mint crisp dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup water
- In a large bowl combine almond meal, LSA meal, OxyWhey, sea salt, cocoa powder and mint dark chocolate.
- Stir with a large spoon until all ingredients are well dispersed.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat the honey for 15-20 seconds or until runny. Add extract to warm honey and stir. Then pour the honey mixture in to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Slowly add water and stir until batter gets sticky. Be careful not to add too much water (if your batter gets too sticky simply add a bit more protein powder)
- Line a plate with baking paper. Using your hands, roll batter into small individual portions. Place balls on lined plate and allow to set in fridge for 20 minutes before serving.
- If you DONT like mint you can leave out the mint essence and replace the mint dark chocolate for regular sugar free dark chocolate
- I used some extra chocolate and crushed sugar-free mints for decoration which are not included in the macros
Calories per ball: 70
Macros per serve: 6P/2F/7C