- 2 scoops EHPlabs – chocolate oxywhey
- 110g Sweet potato
- 65g coconut flour
- 45g almond meal
- 20g cocoa powder
- 60g sugar free choc chips
- 3 egg whites
- 10g stevia
- 40g coconut oil
- 120g chobani 0.5% plain fat free greek yogurt
- 60g water
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees C.
- Add in all ingredients into a bowl.
- Mix with either a spoon or a blender.
- Add mixture into a baking dish and smooth down. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Slice brownies, add sugar free maple syrup and low fat ice cream.
Calories per serve: 155
Macronutrient split: 10P/8C/10F