- 500g sweet potato
- 500g low-carb white potato
- 150g bacon – fat cut off and cooked
- 500g chicken breast – diced and cooked
- 1 cup of skim milk
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 salt reduced chicken or vegetable stock cube
- 1 cup of high protein cheese or low-fat mozzarella
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 190°C (374°F). Spray a casserole dish with olive-oil cooking spray.
- Place half of the sliced potatoes into the dish, overlapping slightly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the cooked bacon and diced chicken on top of the potatoes. Add the other half of the potatoes.
- In a small jug wisk the eggs and milk together and dissolve the stock cube in the mixture.
- Pour the egg, milk and stock mixture over the potatoes.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top and place into the preheated oven for 60-75mins
- Allow to cool for approximately 15mins before serving
Serves: 6 large serves or can be 8 smaller serves
Calories per serve: 298 (large serving)
Macros per serve: 31P/6F/27C