- 1 medium sized cauliflower
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 50g whole wheat flour
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 1/2 teaspoon onion flakes
- Steam the cauliflower over medium heat until tender (5 to 6 minutes. Drain and quickly rinse under cold water to stop it from cooking.
- Chop the cauliflower into smaller pieces with a knife once steamed.
- Combine the steamed cauliflower, flour, garlic, eggs, chicken stock, & salt and pepper in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Heat a pan medium-low heat, add 1 teaspoon of oil coating bottom of the pan. You can fit 4 fritters at a time, flattening them slightly with the back of the measuring cup. Cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve warm or cold. Add Salt if needed.