- 4 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 of a cup of self raising flour
- 1/4 of a cup of almond meal
- 1/4 of a cup of baking stevia
- 2x scoops of 1up Nutrition Coconut Ice-Cream Whey Protein
- a pinch of salt
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 160C (325F)
- Add all ingredients to a medium bowl and mix until well combined
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Spoon the mixture into 6 muffin cases.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean and the muffins are firm to the touch.
- Allow to cool slightly before eating (remaining muffins can be stored in an air-tight container in the fridge for a few days)
Makes 6 Muffins
Calories per muffin : 86
Macros per muffin : 2F/7C/10P