- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup castor sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven t0 180 degrees celsius
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Roll the mixture into 4 balls, press down on them until they are about 6mm thick.
- Put them on a baking tray lined with baking paper
- Cook for about 15-20 minutes or until golden
- Let them cool for about 15 mins then enjoy 🙂
P.S – You can make them into a peanut butter cookie sandwich or even and ice-cream sandwich.
If you need help with nutrition plans or advice about personalized diets, ab workouts, flexible dieting advice, visit the link https://ryanspiteri.com/meal-training-plans/ or email me at [email protected]