- 250g extra light cream cheese
- 170g no-fat plain greek yoghurt
- 60ml low-fat milk
- 6 crushed Oreos OR similar
- 1 scoop of 1up Nutrition Whey – Coconut Ice-Cream. 40% OFF discount code: RYAN20
- 2 tablespoons of artificial sweetener (optional and not completely necessary)
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT the Oreos in a large bowl and mix well until completely smooth, may need to use an electric mixer
- Add the crushed Oreos and mix
- Evenly distribute the mixture into 8 Popsicle molds and place in the freezer for at least 3 hrs
- When ready to eat, run the popsicle mold under some hot water for a few seconds so that they're easy to get out.
- Enjoy them all at once, or store in the freezer for up to a week and enjoy one (or two) each day!
Makes: 10 Popsicles
Calories per serve : 74
Macros per serve: 7C/2F/7P
If you need help with nutrition plans or advice about personalized diets, ab workouts, flexible dieting advice, visit the link https://ryanspiteri.com/meal-training-plans/ or email me at [email protected]