- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup desiccated or shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup of psyllium husk
- 1/8 of a cup of quick oats
- 1 cup 1up Nutrition Coconut Ice-Cream Whey Protein
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- a pinch of himalayan pink salt
- a few drops of coconut extract or essence
- 1/4 cup sugar-free dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup water
- In a large bowl combine almond meal, coconut, Whey Protein, psyllium husk, oats, sea salt, cocoa powder and melted dark chocolate.
- Stir with a large spoon until all ingredients are well dispersed.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat the honey for 15-20 seconds or until runny. Add extract to warm honey and stir. Then pour the honey mixture in to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Slowly add water and stir until batter gets sticky. Be careful not to add too much water (if your batter gets too sticky simply add a bit more protein powder)
- Line a plate with baking paper. Using your hands, roll batter into small individual portions. Place balls on lined plate and allow to set in fridge for 20 minutes before serving.
Calories per ball: 70
Macros per serve: 6P/2F/7C