- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2x scoops of 1up Nutrition Coconut Ice-cream Whey Protein 40% OFF discount code: RYAN20
1x cup of self raising flour
1/4 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup of coconut oil
1/3 cup stevia
200g of frozen blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 180C degrees.
- Combine the coconut milk and vinegar in a glass measuring cup, then stir and set aside.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Create a well in the middle of the bowl. Add the wet ingredients, except for the berries, and stir just until combined.
- Fold in the berries.
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Fill each well of the muffin tin 2/3 full.
- Bake 22-25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before serving, and refrigerate in a covered container for up to one week.
Calories per serve:147
Macros per serve:5P/7F/16C